You’ve read that correctly, I am going to photograph one wedding in 2013 for free. I’ve always wanted to do a give away, but have always thought I should wait for a certain milestone. But nah, I’m tired of waiting, I want to do it now. So spread the word! Anyone planning a wedding is [...]
So spread the word! Anyone planning a wedding is welcome to enter. But first, take note:
1. If you have already booked a photographer, you may not enter. It's not cool to break an agreement you've already made.
2. The wedding must take place in 2013.
3. The winners will receive all day wedding coverage by me personally, a wedding album, and all images on disc with reproduction rights.
4. The wedding can take place anywhere, but the winners must agree to pay any travel fees incurred. (If you're beyond 100 miles of Oak Ridge, Tennessee, there will be travel fees.)
5. Winners will be announced on the blog sometime in February 2013. The winners will be notified directly by me.
6. There will be no voting. I will choose the winner.
7. Finalists will be notified via email and be subject to additional questions, and may be asked to provide photographs.
Enter by clicking here. There is no deadline for entries, however, I am only taking a limited number of entries, but I'm not saying how many. Once I've reached a certain number of entries, the link will be disabled.
Good luck to all!
****UPDATE: The contest is now closed, and I am no longer accepting entries. I am overwhelmed with the entrants. Choosing a winner is proving to be ridiculously difficult. I will be selecting finalists, and contacting them via email within the next 48 hours. Good luck to all who entered.